The Undertaker was suspected to retire by many. Still his farewell was a moment in WrestleMania which became very emotional. WWE fans and some of the big stars couldn’t stop from crying. The Phenom sent chills to the wrestling universe as he left in style and drama.
The Phenom Undertaker
The Undertaker was in a brutal match with Roman Reigns. It was his final one and left him with a record of 23-2 at Wrestlemania.
Only Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar have defeated The Undertaker at the stage of Wrestlemania.
He has been a legend in the field of World Wrestling Entertainment.
John Cena said: “If you’ve been a part of this business, and you know, everybody’s got respect for that man.
“But at the end of the day, you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do. As a young man, as a family man, as a provider, I’ve got to go out there and fight for mine, and that’s what I did tonight.”
Other WWE superstars from past and present took to social media to thank The Undertaker for his 25-year service to the industry.
Mick Foley wrote: “#ThankYouUndertaker – my life has been so much better for having known you.”
The Miz also said: “If there’s a dry eye at #Wrestlemania ur a bigger man than me. #ThankYouTaker.”
End of an Era
After the final fight The Undertaker A.K.A The Dead Man hugged his wife Michelle McCool.
With his retirement long overdue, this is the end of an Era.
514 total views, 1 views today
- Have You Found The One? Find out now - November 27, 2017
- Antioxidant, Iron and Protein Rich Healthy Lunch Salad - November 13, 2017
- 39 Ways Increase the Facebook Page Likes - November 11, 2017
- What Do You When 25 Feels Like 65 - November 6, 2017
- Bollywood celebrities participation to booming online shopping - November 4, 2017
- 5 Simplest Online Shopping Hacks that will get you more things with less money - October 31, 2017
- Travel: The Draw of a gap year - October 28, 2017
- Top 5 hidden WhatsApp tricks features you need to try right now - October 22, 2017
- 5 Contestants who were evicted from Bigg Boss owing to violence - October 18, 2017
- Top 3 movies that raised child abuse awareness in India - October 9, 2017