Here we highlight the players who have potential to be future star of international cricket. Lets have a look at the rising stars IPL 10 – 2017 and their stats in this IPL.
Rising Stars IPL
He started his career with Rajasthan Royals in 2013. He bats in the middle order and adjusts to the situation. This makes him an integral part of the Delhi Daredevils team.
Leg spinner with a golden arm. He has been always used to bring a twist to the tale of the match. He is a key player in the RCB team.
Afghanistan star Rashid has quickly become the star of the Sunrisers Hyderabad team. This 18-year-old is excited to share the dressing room with great players like David Warner, Yuvaraj Singh and learns a lot from them.
Left arm spinner from KKR is a growing because of his unique ability to pick wickets.
Attacking left hand batsman from Delhi has scored a lot in domestic games. Now he is shining in IPL and has miles to go in international cricket.
This wicketkeeper batsman made his debut in IPL in 2016. He already has made his debut for India in 20 over cricket.
BoyLazy tries to create and share interesting posts. Keep following us and share any other emerging players that we might have missed here. Do like, follow and comment if you like this post.
Find more interesting facts related to IPL here.
563 total views, 2 views today
- 5 Contestants who were evicted from Bigg Boss owing to violence - October 18, 2017
- Top 3 movies that raised child abuse awareness in India - October 9, 2017
- Top 10 major drawbacks of shopping online - October 7, 2017
- Katrina, Trump, Kohli: Our wishlist for contestants on Bigg Boss - October 4, 2017
- These are your 5 hottest female contestants of Bigg Boss so far! - October 1, 2017
- Katrina Kaif spends some quality time with her mom and sister - September 29, 2017
- When Game of thrones met Bollywood - September 27, 2017
- 5 takes on Bollywood stars in ‘Game of Thrones’: Part 1 - September 11, 2017
- This is why India struggles at sports other than cricket - September 7, 2017
- Better with friends: Benefits of working out with other people - August 31, 2017