Here we highlight the players who have potential to be future star of international cricket. Lets have a look at the rising stars IPL 10 – 2017 and their stats in this IPL.
Rising Stars IPL
He started his career with Rajasthan Royals in 2013. He bats in the middle order and adjusts to the situation. This makes him an integral part of the Delhi Daredevils team.
Leg spinner with a golden arm. He has been always used to bring a twist to the tale of the match. He is a key player in the RCB team.
Afghanistan star Rashid has quickly become the star of the Sunrisers Hyderabad team. This 18-year-old is excited to share the dressing room with great players like David Warner, Yuvaraj Singh and learns a lot from them.
Left arm spinner from KKR is a growing because of his unique ability to pick wickets.
Attacking left hand batsman from Delhi has scored a lot in domestic games. Now he is shining in IPL and has miles to go in international cricket.
This wicketkeeper batsman made his debut in IPL in 2016. He already has made his debut for India in 20 over cricket.
BoyLazy tries to create and share interesting posts. Keep following us and share any other emerging players that we might have missed here. Do like, follow and comment if you like this post.
Find more interesting facts related to IPL here.
704 total views, 2 views today
- Have You Found The One? Find out now - November 27, 2017
- Antioxidant, Iron and Protein Rich Healthy Lunch Salad - November 13, 2017
- 39 Ways Increase the Facebook Page Likes - November 11, 2017
- What Do You When 25 Feels Like 65 - November 6, 2017
- Bollywood celebrities participation to booming online shopping - November 4, 2017
- 5 Simplest Online Shopping Hacks that will get you more things with less money - October 31, 2017
- Travel: The Draw of a gap year - October 28, 2017
- Top 5 hidden WhatsApp tricks features you need to try right now - October 22, 2017
- 5 Contestants who were evicted from Bigg Boss owing to violence - October 18, 2017
- Top 3 movies that raised child abuse awareness in India - October 9, 2017