ICC Champions trophy 2017 is about to start. India is doing well in its practise matches to warm up the players. MS Dhoni was not keeping in a match against Bangladesh. He was fielding on the ground in the warm up match held on May 31. This is not a common sight for the Indian cricket team as Dhoni has kept for the team since a very long time. This match had Dinesh Karthik keeping for the Indian cricket team. MS Dhoni drops catch.
Dhoni misjudged a catch while fielding on the outfield. Hardik Pandya was bowling against Bangladesh’s batsman Taskin Ahmed. The batsman got a thick edge towards the third man while trying to hit the ball. Dhoni ran backwards from his place of gully to third man region. He reached the place well within time but unfortunately he misjudged it completely as he was clueless when the ball dropped on the ground.
After this incident, the current Indian skipper Virat Kohli could not stop laughing on the ex-captain and took it in the lighter sense. This shows the friendship and understanding between the two players.
This was a warm up match between Indian team and the Bangladesh team in the Champions Trophy at Oval cricket stadium in England. This pressure was not so high as India won by 240 runs.
Watch the video:
Check out other related posts here.
BoyLazy keeps creating and sharing interesting posts. Share your views in our comments section. Do like us, follow and comment below if you liked this post.
204 total views, 1 views today
- 5 Contestants who were evicted from Bigg Boss owing to violence - October 18, 2017
- Top 3 movies that raised child abuse awareness in India - October 9, 2017
- Top 10 major drawbacks of shopping online - October 7, 2017
- Katrina, Trump, Kohli: Our wishlist for contestants on Bigg Boss - October 4, 2017
- These are your 5 hottest female contestants of Bigg Boss so far! - October 1, 2017
- Katrina Kaif spends some quality time with her mom and sister - September 29, 2017
- When Game of thrones met Bollywood - September 27, 2017
- 5 takes on Bollywood stars in ‘Game of Thrones’: Part 1 - September 11, 2017
- This is why India struggles at sports other than cricket - September 7, 2017
- Better with friends: Benefits of working out with other people - August 31, 2017