Australia has released it’s teams for their series against India which takes place in September-October. This India vs Australia cricket series is going to be interesting.
India vs Australia
Steve Smith is the captain, while David Warner is the vice captain.
While the Indian squad is yet to be announced, we have the Australian squad here.
Tour of India ODI Squad
Steve Smith (C), David Warner, Ashton Agar, Hilton Cartwright, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Patrick Cummins, James Faulkner, Aaron Finch, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade, Adam Zampa
Tour of India T20 Squad
Steve Smith (C), David Warner. Jason Behrendorff, Dan Christian, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Patrick Cummins, Aaron Finch, Travis Head, Moises Henriques, Glenn Maxwell, Tim Paine, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa
Key points to note here are:
Mitchell Starc has been dropped from the Australian team since he is still recovering from his injury in right leg.
Nathan Coulter-Nile has recovered from injury and he has a place in the team. From his performances in IPL, he could be a key player in the series.
Highlights about this series
India vs Australia- five ODIs and three T20Is from September 17 to October 11
The five ODIs in this series are to be played in Chennai, Bengaluru, Nagpur, Indore, Kolkata. The three T20Is will be played in Hyderabad, Ranchi, Guwahati.
To be announced soon. You can share your views and suggestions for the Indian team that has to be selected and who should Captain the Indian team. Let us know in the comments section of this post.
We wish the Indian team all the very best for this series and we are hoping for a white wash.
BoyLazy keeps sharing informational posts with its followers. Do like, comment, share and subscribe with us to show your support. Have a lazy day!
Check out other related posts here.
- The World’s Most Powerful Laptop - April 14, 2018
- 5 Things That All Women Hate About Guys - April 11, 2018
- 67 Facts – Online Vs Offline Shopping (Infographic) - April 3, 2018
- Filmfare Awards 2017: Then and now - January 5, 2018
- 9 eye exercises to keep you disease free - January 3, 2018
- इन सर्दियों में पेट कम करने और हेल्दी स्किन के लिए खाएं ये 5 ऑर्गेनिक फूड - December 23, 2017
- 12 Weeks to the Body by Jenn Glysson – Fitness review - December 13, 2017
- Travel tips – Photograph – capture the moment - December 12, 2017
- 4 Interesting facts about famous men that you did not know! - December 11, 2017
- Have You Found The One? Find out now - November 27, 2017