Why do you like shopping online? Is it because you have the ability to shop from the comfort of your home? Or perhaps you like to review products and brands before committing to a purchase?
Whatever your reason may be, there are advantages and disadvantages to both online and offline shopping. ShoppingFM clearly states that online shopping is growing faster than the offline sector, but the overall size is still strongly in favor of the traditional, in-store shopping.
There are many reasons explaining each of these statistics.
For starters, when you go to the store, you can see the product for yourself, hold it and easily ask your questions to a sale representative. You can feel more at ease looking at a product and trying it out, if it is an apparel or another garment. If you’re shopping for clothes, you’ll certainly know if they fit and flatter your figure or not.
The right fit: You can try on clothes before you buy them so you know you’re getting exactly what you want.
No waiting period: You don’t have to wait for your item to be shipped to you. You can leave the store with your product and use it once you get home.
It takes time: You might plan to shop for only a few hours and it ends up being a whole day. Long lines at the checkout counters or traffic add to your shopping timeframe.
Breaks the budget: It’s easy to go into a store intending to stick to your list and then you end up buying five more items. Stores create interesting displays that compel you to buy an extra few items.
Convenience: Online shopping allows you to shop on your own time and you don’t have to plan a whole afternoon for it.
Easy comparison: When you shop online, you can easily compare hundreds of products and brands in one place. You can read user reviews and even add your own.
Shipping Costs: You might be able to get a good deal on a product, but then the shipping costs might be half the price of the product itself.
Spam emails: Since many online stores ask you to enter your email address, you’ll receive a lot of emails you won’t even read.
What’s your preferred shopping method?
Similar posts here.
- Book Review — Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! - April 21, 2018
- The World’s Most Powerful Laptop - April 14, 2018
- 5 Things That All Women Hate About Guys - April 11, 2018
- 67 Facts – Online Vs Offline Shopping (Infographic) - April 3, 2018
- Filmfare Awards 2017: Then and now - January 5, 2018
- 9 eye exercises to keep you disease free - January 3, 2018
- इन सर्दियों में पेट कम करने और हेल्दी स्किन के लिए खाएं ये 5 ऑर्गेनिक फूड - December 23, 2017
- 12 Weeks to the Body by Jenn Glysson – Fitness review - December 13, 2017
- Travel tips – Photograph – capture the moment - December 12, 2017
- 4 Interesting facts about famous men that you did not know! - December 11, 2017