Using Blogmint I got my first earnings of Rs. 40 credited to my account a few days back. This may sound small but I received this just on making a few tweets. This is very motivational to any blogger to see the benefits so early.
Blogmint does not end on Blogging. If you have a YouTube Channel, you can earn by making YouTube Videos promoting advertisements.
If you have good number of followers in Twitter than you will get new campaigns every week. Brands prefer twitter as a good Promotion Media.
Register here as an Influencer and I get Rs. 1000 upon 10 registrations 🙂
What is BLOGMINT?
Blogmint is an India’s first blogging campaigns and affiliate marketing platform which is managed by bloggers.
It is an Influencer Marketing Platform. They boast of 903 brands and around 30000 active bloggers on their platform already. That is so cool! To see more on how it works click here.
Below is my profile. As you can see from my profile score, I am a bit new to Blogging 😛
Hoping to improve my Blogger score to get more campaigns approved. We need to get approval from the brands before promoting them, and they approve you only if you meet their requirements. i.e: more Twitter followers, youtube channel subscribers, blog followers and page hits. These are all a part of getting more money from this site.
Few good things that I noticed from on this site:
- You don’t have to be a top blogger to start earning.
- Earning is simple and quick.
- It’s nice that you can earn by tweets, facebook or Youtube as well.
- There is no money limit, you can check out the smallest amount of money from your blogmint account to your bank account.
4,281 total views, 1 views today
- 5 Contestants who were evicted from Bigg Boss owing to violence - October 18, 2017
- Top 3 movies that raised child abuse awareness in India - October 9, 2017
- Top 10 major drawbacks of shopping online - October 7, 2017
- Katrina, Trump, Kohli: Our wishlist for contestants on Bigg Boss - October 4, 2017
- These are your 5 hottest female contestants of Bigg Boss so far! - October 1, 2017
- Katrina Kaif spends some quality time with her mom and sister - September 29, 2017
- When Game of thrones met Bollywood - September 27, 2017
- 5 takes on Bollywood stars in ‘Game of Thrones’: Part 1 - September 11, 2017
- This is why India struggles at sports other than cricket - September 7, 2017
- Better with friends: Benefits of working out with other people - August 31, 2017