Celebrities are known for their fashion quotient. Everyone wants to know where they buy the clothes they wear, so when a celebrity starts his/her own clothing line it automatically becomes a hot topic. Bringing you list of some celebrities who started their own label inspired by their own personal taste for online shopping.
1. Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik has his own brand named HRX. The brand is mainly for training apparel and accessories. Mainly for fitness freaks, this brand gives importance to comfort rather than designs. Sportswear and accessories for both men and women are available on this clothing line.
2. Karan Johar
Karan Johar partnered with Vero Moda and launched his clothing line Marquee. The multi-talented Karan, who has made his mark in almost every field tried his hand at fashion. The brand aims at providing clothes for special occasions and thus the collection will make you look special among the crowd.
3. Shraddha Kapoor
Shraddha Kapoor launched her own clothing Imara a few years back and since then the brand has done pretty well. The brand aims at mixing the ethnic with modern. Inspired by the Indian Women, the brand’s collection includes all the ethnic apparel which are designed keeping in mind the modern-day women. Though the brand is backed by a well-known actress, the prices are quite reasonable so that the middle-class people can also afford it.
4. Malaika Arora
This fashionista of Bollywood has always been in talks about her dressing style and how chick and classy she looks in everything she wears. Malaika has her own fashion label, The Closet Label whose motto is that every woman should look good all the time whether going to office or gym or any fancy party and thus the brand has all variety of clothes from basic tops to trendy one shoulder dresses for women of all shape and size.
5. Bipasha Basu
The trunk label was started with the aim to bring trendy accessories available all over the world under one label. The online site consists of large number and variety of shoes, bags, jewellery etc. The motive behind starting this online site was that she believes that no matter how pretty an outfit is, it is never complete without accessories.
There are few more celebrities like who have their own online brands and more of them are becoming a part of this booming online shopping trend. And now, you should get going and search these sites for your next ‘It’ dress and stand different from the crowd.
Similar post here.
- Planning a Vacation? The Grand Indian Holiday Sale is Here! - September 18, 2018
- Kerala needs you – flood relief fund - August 28, 2018
- Meet the 8 out of 308 alleged girlfriends of Sanjay Dutt, no 6 is a shocker - July 22, 2018
- To reach this mountain hotel, you have to climb 60000 stairs - June 27, 2018
- Top 10 young hot actress, tell me your favorite - June 9, 2018
- WWDC 2018 – Apple launched iOS 12 – New Features - June 5, 2018
- Some Pictures speak louder than Words! - May 28, 2018
- 6 Funny Photos Taken At The Right Moment - May 27, 2018
- Crowdfire – Personal Social Media Manager – Review - May 16, 2018
- 10 stars who have been in the film industry since more than 2 decades - May 5, 2018