Growing up affected by popular culture, you practically realize what’s in store when you’re an adult / grown-up. Like, you know will need to battle your underhanded, cowhide clad father with a laser sword, while holding down a well-paying employment that bears you loads of time off.
Or something to that effect. Obviously, reality never fully coördinates.
BoyLazy keeps bringing interesting posts to the followers. Support us by liking, commenting and the most important by following us.
Have a lazy day!
Similar posts here.
138 total views, 1 views today
- India vs Australia cricket series: schedule and teams announced – check it out now - August 21, 2017
- Unknown facts – Most dangerous state in India – Nagaland - August 17, 2017
- Top 5 movies to watch on this Independence Day to feel patriotic - August 15, 2017
- Top 6 motivational Marketing quotes to get you boosted - August 10, 2017
- Vice Presidential election 2017: Five controversies that hit NDA candidate Venkaiah Naidu - August 6, 2017
- Top 5 innovative ideas to make your life comfortable – Part 1 - July 31, 2017
- India vs Sri Lanka 2017 series schedule – list of matches with date – click to know more - July 26, 2017
- Being an adult is completely different from what i thought it would be - July 17, 2017
- Sunny Leone, Aish, SRK: This is how your favourite celebrities look in their passports - July 5, 2017
- Katrina Kaif is her own motivation for a hot-body in Thugs of Hindostan - July 3, 2017