Growing up affected by popular culture, you practically realize what’s in store when you’re an adult / grown-up. Like, you know will need to battle your underhanded, cowhide clad father with a laser sword, while holding down a well-paying employment that bears you loads of time off.
Or something to that effect. Obviously, reality never fully coördinates.
BoyLazy keeps bringing interesting posts to the followers. Support us by liking, commenting and the most important by following us.
Have a lazy day!
Similar posts here.
385 total views, 1 views today
- 5 Contestants who were evicted from Bigg Boss owing to violence - October 18, 2017
- Top 3 movies that raised child abuse awareness in India - October 9, 2017
- Top 10 major drawbacks of shopping online - October 7, 2017
- Katrina, Trump, Kohli: Our wishlist for contestants on Bigg Boss - October 4, 2017
- These are your 5 hottest female contestants of Bigg Boss so far! - October 1, 2017
- Katrina Kaif spends some quality time with her mom and sister - September 29, 2017
- When Game of thrones met Bollywood - September 27, 2017
- 5 takes on Bollywood stars in ‘Game of Thrones’: Part 1 - September 11, 2017
- This is why India struggles at sports other than cricket - September 7, 2017
- Better with friends: Benefits of working out with other people - August 31, 2017