Yet another homework assignment intended for elementary school students has been stumping parents across the U.K.
The seemingly innocent question was on a homework assignment given to Year Five students at a primary school in Glossop, England, located near Manchester. A 10-year-old boy’s father was stumped by the question, and submitted a photo of the assignment to Facebook for help.
“Calculate the perimeter of these composite rectilinear shapes,” the question asks.
“My son’s grandma had spent a while helping him with his homework and most of it was straightforward but this one question left her stumped,” the boy’s 43-year-old father toldManchester Evening News.
But when Manchester Evening News tweeted out the story, their replies were filled with criticisms and explanations for the problem.
Some noted that the question was not framed properly.
However, Twitter user “eindvistle” summed up the answer pretty perfectly, for those who are still stumped by the answer.
Of course, this isn’t the first test question to puzzle parents, proving that math skills can fade when you no longer practice them.
472 total views, 2 views today
- 4 Interesting facts about famous men that you did not know! - December 11, 2017
- Have You Found The One? Find out now - November 27, 2017
- Antioxidant, Iron and Protein Rich Healthy Lunch Salad - November 13, 2017
- 39 Ways Increase the Facebook Page Likes - November 11, 2017
- What Do You When 25 Feels Like 65 - November 6, 2017
- Bollywood celebrities participation to booming online shopping - November 4, 2017
- 5 Simplest Online Shopping Hacks that will get you more things with less money - October 31, 2017
- Travel: The Draw of a gap year - October 28, 2017
- Top 5 hidden WhatsApp tricks features you need to try right now - October 22, 2017
- 5 Contestants who were evicted from Bigg Boss owing to violence - October 18, 2017