When it comes to the way Indians think, the first thing that comes to our mind is Jugaad (fix or hack or work around). This can be termed by people as Innovative thinking, design thinking or thinking out of the box. This comes naturally to our minds being Indian. We try to find the most cost-effective solution to any problem. The new TV commercial of LuftHansa celebrates India’s growing global influence More Indian than you think #MoreIndianThanYouThink. Let us see the key aspects to the success of Indians all over the world.
Real life examples of Indian Thinking
I had to stay in a hotel for a week where the laundromat was taking only card as payment mode. During those days I did not have a bank ATM card. Washing clothes in hotel room was prohibited and no terrace or balcony to dry the clothes. I used to wash clothes in the bathroom and dry them on LAN cables of my computer in the dining area. I used to tie LAN cables between chairs and keep my wet washed clothes overnight on them under the fan so that they are dry the next morning. This thought can be executed only by an Indian, this is a good example of Jugaad 😛
One can always refer to smart ways of thinking from the examples of Chanakya from Chanakya Neeti, Lord Krishna and Shakuni Mama from the epic MahaBharat. Byomkesh Bakshi the SatyanVeshi. Mahatma Gandhi for his presence of mind. Mahendra Singh Dhoni for this skills and wit. These are the greats that we refer for ways of Indian thinking who are more Indian than you think.
Atithi Devo Bhava
My ideologies, values and culture have contributed to a lot to my success. In every aspect I try to find the best use of resources to meet my goals. We tend to do the best of what we have in serving our guests. It is a major part of Hindu mythology. We are taught from our childhood days that the guest is God.
‘Atithi Devo Bhava‘ is also a social awareness campaign that for providing the inbound tourist a greater sense of being welcomed to the country. The campaign targets the public, while focusing mainly on the stakeholders of the tourism industry. The campaign provides training and orientation to taxi driver, guides, immigration officers, police, and other people who interact directly with the tourist.
Maa ke haath ka khaana
We all love “Maa ke haath ka khaana”, the food cooked by our mom. We always expect the same quality and love in the food served to us. Lufthansa airlines also try to provide similar quality of food and love while serving by being More Indian than you think. Nothing can beat the refreshment like the garam chai and filter coffee of our home.
We also love Bollywood, Tollywood and our music always available at famous radio stations.
All these are key aspects of our ways of thinking and the key to our success.
More Indian than you think http://bit.ly/2oQTj8q
784 total views, 1 views today
- 5 Contestants who were evicted from Bigg Boss owing to violence - October 18, 2017
- Top 3 movies that raised child abuse awareness in India - October 9, 2017
- Top 10 major drawbacks of shopping online - October 7, 2017
- Katrina, Trump, Kohli: Our wishlist for contestants on Bigg Boss - October 4, 2017
- These are your 5 hottest female contestants of Bigg Boss so far! - October 1, 2017
- Katrina Kaif spends some quality time with her mom and sister - September 29, 2017
- When Game of thrones met Bollywood - September 27, 2017
- 5 takes on Bollywood stars in ‘Game of Thrones’: Part 1 - September 11, 2017
- This is why India struggles at sports other than cricket - September 7, 2017
- Better with friends: Benefits of working out with other people - August 31, 2017