When it comes to the way Indians think, the first thing that comes to our mind is Jugaad (fix or hack or work around). This can be termed by people as Innovative thinking, design thinking or thinking out of the box. This comes naturally to our minds being Indian. We try to find the most cost-effective solution to any problem. The new TV commercial of LuftHansa celebrates India’s growing global influence More Indian than you think #MoreIndianThanYouThink. Let us see the key aspects to the success of Indians all over the world.
Real life examples of Indian Thinking
I had to stay in a hotel for a week where the laundromat was taking only card as payment mode. During those days I did not have a bank ATM card. Washing clothes in hotel room was prohibited and no terrace or balcony to dry the clothes. I used to wash clothes in the bathroom and dry them on LAN cables of my computer in the dining area. I used to tie LAN cables between chairs and keep my wet washed clothes overnight on them under the fan so that they are dry the next morning. This thought can be executed only by an Indian, this is a good example of Jugaad 😛
One can always refer to smart ways of thinking from the examples of Chanakya from Chanakya Neeti, Lord Krishna and Shakuni Mama from the epic MahaBharat. Byomkesh Bakshi the SatyanVeshi. Mahatma Gandhi for his presence of mind. Mahendra Singh Dhoni for this skills and wit. These are the greats that we refer for ways of Indian thinking who are more Indian than you think.
Atithi Devo Bhava
My ideologies, values and culture have contributed to a lot to my success. In every aspect I try to find the best use of resources to meet my goals. We tend to do the best of what we have in serving our guests. It is a major part of Hindu mythology. We are taught from our childhood days that the guest is God.
‘Atithi Devo Bhava‘ is also a social awareness campaign that for providing the inbound tourist a greater sense of being welcomed to the country. The campaign targets the public, while focusing mainly on the stakeholders of the tourism industry. The campaign provides training and orientation to taxi driver, guides, immigration officers, police, and other people who interact directly with the tourist.
Maa ke haath ka khaana
We all love “Maa ke haath ka khaana”, the food cooked by our mom. We always expect the same quality and love in the food served to us. Lufthansa airlines also try to provide similar quality of food and love while serving by being More Indian than you think. Nothing can beat the refreshment like the garam chai and filter coffee of our home.
We also love Bollywood, Tollywood and our music always available at famous radio stations.
All these are key aspects of our ways of thinking and the key to our success.
More Indian than you think http://bit.ly/2oQTj8q
591 total views, 2 views today
- India vs Australia cricket series: schedule and teams announced – check it out now - August 21, 2017
- Unknown facts – Most dangerous state in India – Nagaland - August 17, 2017
- Top 5 movies to watch on this Independence Day to feel patriotic - August 15, 2017
- Top 6 motivational Marketing quotes to get you boosted - August 10, 2017
- Vice Presidential election 2017: Five controversies that hit NDA candidate Venkaiah Naidu - August 6, 2017
- Top 5 innovative ideas to make your life comfortable – Part 1 - July 31, 2017
- India vs Sri Lanka 2017 series schedule – list of matches with date – click to know more - July 26, 2017
- Being an adult is completely different from what i thought it would be - July 17, 2017
- Sunny Leone, Aish, SRK: This is how your favourite celebrities look in their passports - July 5, 2017
- Katrina Kaif is her own motivation for a hot-body in Thugs of Hindostan - July 3, 2017