Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas is a romantic drama directed by Sunny Deol and shot in Manali. Karan is reportedly romancing an 18-yeal-old girl Saher Bamba in the film. A pic below shows Sunny’s boy Karan at first day of shoot for his debut Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas.
High Points – Sunny’s boy Karan
Sunny announced Karan’s debut shoot, under his direction on social media. Big stars like Sallu Bhai and King Khan extended their best wishes to him. The 59-year-old star recently tweeted:
Bollywood stars’ wishes to Karan Deol
- Bhaijan Salman Khan, who has always supported new star kids tweeted:
- The 51-year-old (Badshah/King Khan) ShahRukh Khan, Sunny’s Darr movie mate tweeted:
- Bobby Deol, brother of Sunny Deol shared his joy by tweeting:
- Rishi Kapoor blessed Karan Deol by saying:
High Hopes from Karan Deol
Karan is the third generation star from the Deol family after Dharmendra, Sunny. Sunny was super excited to launch his son. The star family has big stars like Dharmendra, Hema Malini, Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol, Esha Deol. This leads to high hopes from Karan. He looks cute and charming in the first look.
Show in Manali this movie is definitely going to have good visuals and art direction similar to all Sunny’s previous directorial ventures. Dharmendra, Sunny Deol’s father has shared his blessings for this movie. This film is not only expected to give bollywood a new star but also continue the Deol family’s legacy forward.
BoyLazy keeps creating and sharing interesting posts. Share your wishes for Karan and Sunny in our comments section. Do like us, follow and comment below if you liked this post. Find more interesting posts from Boylazy on the topic of Entertainment here.
345 total views, 1 views today
- Have You Found The One? Find out now - November 27, 2017
- Antioxidant, Iron and Protein Rich Healthy Lunch Salad - November 13, 2017
- 39 Ways Increase the Facebook Page Likes - November 11, 2017
- What Do You When 25 Feels Like 65 - November 6, 2017
- Bollywood celebrities participation to booming online shopping - November 4, 2017
- 5 Simplest Online Shopping Hacks that will get you more things with less money - October 31, 2017
- Travel: The Draw of a gap year - October 28, 2017
- Top 5 hidden WhatsApp tricks features you need to try right now - October 22, 2017
- 5 Contestants who were evicted from Bigg Boss owing to violence - October 18, 2017
- Top 3 movies that raised child abuse awareness in India - October 9, 2017