As we all know Reema Lagoo passed away today after cardiac arrest. She was Salman Khan‘s favourite on-screen mother and Veteran Actress. Let’s have a look at the her best works that will always live with us and keep her alive in our hearts. Best of Reema Lagoo.
Memorable TV Shows
Shreeman Shreemati and Tu Tu Main Main are some of her best TV serials that are epic shows in Hindi television industry. Her tremendous comic timing along with grace was displayed in these shows. She was also well-known for good dancing in early phases of her career.
On screen performances Best of Reema Lagoo
She is famous for playing the main character’s mother in hit Hindi movies like Maine Pyar Kiya, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Vaastav, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Hum Saath-Saath Hain.
This role in the movie Vaastav showed her acting skills. She played a role of Mother India when eventually in the movie she shoots her own son Sanjay Dutt.
A scene from Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. Reema Lagoo liked women centric films. She had said “It is good to see women-centric movies in Bollywood these days”
A scene from Hum Saath Saath Hain. She has been awarded for her strong performances in lot of movies.
She has been nominated lot of times for best supporting actress award in filmfare.
1990 – Maine Pyar Kiya, 1991 – Aashiqui, 1995 – Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!
2000 – Vaastav: The Reality.
A scene from Kal Ho Na Ho where she steals the show from veteran actor like Shahrukh Khan.
She has been a great actor and her comic timing was the best of all the on-screen mothers that we have ever come across. We may have missed some great works, as she is so talented that in a single post we cannot include all get amazing roles. These were some of the best works of Reema Lagoo.
She will always live in our hearts. May her soul Rest In Peace.
483 total views, 2 views today
- 5 Contestants who were evicted from Bigg Boss owing to violence - October 18, 2017
- Top 3 movies that raised child abuse awareness in India - October 9, 2017
- Top 10 major drawbacks of shopping online - October 7, 2017
- Katrina, Trump, Kohli: Our wishlist for contestants on Bigg Boss - October 4, 2017
- These are your 5 hottest female contestants of Bigg Boss so far! - October 1, 2017
- Katrina Kaif spends some quality time with her mom and sister - September 29, 2017
- When Game of thrones met Bollywood - September 27, 2017
- 5 takes on Bollywood stars in ‘Game of Thrones’: Part 1 - September 11, 2017
- This is why India struggles at sports other than cricket - September 7, 2017
- Better with friends: Benefits of working out with other people - August 31, 2017